google-site-verification: googlef1260ca682eaa5af.html

MUST HAVE PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH MONTH


       A roundup of my favorite products to help you celebrate Women’s Health Month. Everything you need from nutrition and supplements to apparel and fitness accessories! 

May is finally here and there is a lot going on this month. It feels like Spring has finally arrived, it is National Free From Month (more on that in my next post!), and, most importantly, it’s Women’s Health Month. Whether you planned on celebrating or not, now you’re aware and you should really make the most of it! It’s a month fully reserved for us women to solely focus on ourselves and our wellbeing.
Let’s face it…most of us don’t make enough time for self-care. Even though it’s arguably one of the most important things we can do for ourselves, women, especially, don’t often prioritize it. So that’s what this month is all about.
Whether it’s eating cleaner, exercising more, sleeping better, reading and relaxing, or hanging out with the people who make you feel best, this month’s goal is to help you get back to putting YOURSELF first.
To help you with that, I’ve rounded up my favorite products that I am using in my own life to put my health back in order and make myself feel better. I hope you’ll find some new things to incorporate into your own daily life!


UV Blue Blocker Glasses by Zenni Eyewear


As someone who works on the computer for my various jobs, I understand the dangers of looking at screens for hours and hours at a time. That’s why I recently invested in a pair of UV blocking lenses from Zenni. The pair I got have clear lenses that block HEV blue light and provide maximum UV protection without distorting the actual screen colors too much. They protect my eyes from harmful blue light, while looking pretty cute and stylish! Zenni also sells regular glasses in their online store and a lot of other varieties of blue blockers as well. Highly reccomend them if you’re on the computer a lot! We can’t underestimate how much our usage of technology is going to negatively effect our eyesight in the future.

Aftershokz Trekz Air Wireless Headphones

After years of wanting to get wireless headphones, I finally bit the bullet and decide to get a pair from a brand that I feel GOOD about buying from. These open ear headphones from Aftershokz are exactly what I’ve been looking for. They are lightweight, don’t have ear buds (those things NEVER stay in my ears), and are totally affordable. Even cooler?! They don’t play music or media the same way other headphones do at all. Instead, they use BONE CONDUCTION technology, leaving your eardrums open to the environment around you. MUCH safer in my opinion.
These headphones are truly in a league of their own! If you want to try them for yourself use code KAILA30 until 6/30/18 for $30 off your purchase.

Water Lilly + Pear Chesapeake Bay Candle 

Who loves candles?! ME!! *raises both hands HIGH*
There is nothing I love more than having wonderful smelling candles all around my house. Scents are so calming and comforting for me. One thing I have learned however…don’t skimp on buying HIGH QUALITY candles. Did you know certain candles can be HARMFUL to your health!? We’re talking ones that have tons of different ingredients as their base and are infused with unnatural chemicals and fragrances. Especially since I have animals running around my house, I don’t want any candles that could potentially fill our air with toxicity.
That’s why I always reach for candles from brands such as Chesapeake Bay. Their candles are soy based and deliver a clean burn. They are also infused with natural essential oils for their scent as opposed to fake chemicals. I love that they are 100% made in the USA, as well. My favorite scent is their Water Lilly + Pear candle from their Balance and Harmony line. It’s very fresh smelling and has amazing mood-enhancing properties.

The Myth of a Nice Girl by Fran Hauser 

If you don’t know who Fran Hauser is, get ready for an education! Fran has held top positions at some of largest and most influential media businesses around the world such as: AOL and TIME. After making her own fortune, she is now an angel investor and was named one of Refinery 29’s “6 Most Powerful Women in the Tech Scene”. In other words, she is a TOTAL boss and strives to help women other women succeed in the way she has!
I LOVE her latest book, The Myth of the Nice Girl, because unlike other self-help or success guidance books, Fran’s book helps ambitious women work towards their business and financial goals without sacrificing themselves in the process. It can be SO hard to stay true to your morals, values, and mindsets in the cut throat world of entrepreneurship, but with Fran’s help you can navigate work’s most difficult moments. She offers specific insights and strategies that allow you to get ahead while staying true to YOU.

Curvy Strappy Sports Bra from Champion Sports 

Recently I have had to invest in A LOT of new sports bras. I am one of those people who hates buying new clothes, so I will hold onto stuff for YEARS. But let’s face it, workout apparel from high school is not going to cut in my twenties. It was definitely time to get some new sports bras. While looking for something affordable, yet effective, I stumbled across the Curvy Strappy line from Champion.
In the past I’ve always gone with more minimalistic sports bras, but this kind from Champion is SO much more flattering. Especially since my body has changed so much recently! I love the molded cups for shape and support. Also, the smooth straps and band are super comfortable. No digging or rubbing anywhere. They come in so many fun colors as well! I got a ton of different ones to match all of my workout gear. A little birdy told me that they are on sale right now too! 

                   Synergy Supplements

There is definitely a place for drugs and medical prescriptions in our lives. Somethings can simply not be fixed by diet or natural remedies alone. So you should never feel guilty or ashamed for needing to be on a doctor prescribed medication for your health. However, I do stand behind the fact that certain ailments AND overall wellbeing can be bolstered my natural supplements.


Lately, I have been LOVING the products from The Synergy Company. Two supplements I have been including in my daily diet are: Organic Beet Juice Powder and Turmeric Extract. I use the beet juice powder for a daily health boost of phytonutrients! Beet juice is also great for boosting stamina during physical activity because it improves blood flow and helps lower blood pressure. The turmeric extract, on the other hand, helps reduce inflammation, improves ability to digest fats, reduces gas and bloating, decreases congestion, and can improve skin health. I love both and have only had positive experiences taking them.



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

facebook

Recent Posts

Popular Posts